Welcome to the Cable in the Classroom News Station guest blogging team! We are thrilled to have you.
Our standards are high, but that’s likely why you’re interested in participating and we are happy to have you. We offer you a platform for your marketing voice. A place to publish your marketing relevant articles for yourself or on behalf of your clients.
Cable in the Classroom News Station’s blog is not only an up and coming blog resource for PR, marketing and community management professionals, but it also is your go-to resource for in-depth marketing articles, influencer interviews and independent tech product reviews.
Here is some helpful information and important guidelines required for every article submitted to Cable in the Classroom News Station’s blog:
Original Work Required
We’re always on the lookout for unique, relevant well-written posts – please no posts that have already been published elsewhere.
Cable in the Classroom News Station strives to create original marketing related content for its community does not republish old content. You may repost a snippet of your Cable in the Classroom News Station post to a personal blog with a link back to the rest of the post on Cable in the Classroom News Station’s 30 days after your blog post is published on Cable in the Classroom News Station.
Any post you submit for publication is subject to a Copyscape review to ensure it meets our requirements of having been previously unpublished.
Our Intended Audience
Our audience includes marketers, PR professionals, social media and community managers, small businesses owners and entrepreneurs. They want to hear about the latest SEO tools, marketing news and interviews as well as tactics on how to implement strategy.
Types of Content
- How To Article
- Round Up Articles
- Case Studies
- Product Reviews
- Marketing Influencer Interviews
- Use short concise sentences.
- 1000+ words preferably.
- Use subheaders to break up your sections. Bolded subheaders and titles make it easier for our audience to read.
- Proper grammar and spelling are a MUST.
- You may include any number of links pointing to relevant supporting authority websites. You may however, only include one (1) link pointing back to your own or your client’s website within the article text. There will be NO AFFILIATE links allowed.
- If possible, try to cross reference at least one Cable in the Classroom News Station blog per article to help our readers dig deeper.
- We will provide a relevant stock image for the article featured image. Any images or graphics you provide within the article itself must be high-quality and at least 800px wide.
Having a good headline is KEY as it really helps to sell your post to our audience and drive traffic.
Some ideas for headlines:
- How to…
- Why you should…
- Lists (7 Tools, 6 Ways, 5 Tips, 4 Things, 3 Mistakes, 5 Benefits, etc.)
- Convey a strong sense of urgency
- Adjectives: New, Essential, Hot, Must-‐Have, Great, Helpful, Simple, Easy, Free, etc.
- Negative headlines seem to work so long as there’s a call to action.
For more headline tips, check out this article.
Engaging the Community
You will be notified prior to publication when your article will be published. Check the blog regularly throughout the day of publication and respond to comments. Tweet a link to your blog post on the Cable in the Classroom News Station blog.
Guest Post Topics We Cover
At Cable in the Classroom News Station, we’re interested in small/medium business marketing related posts for the most part. We specialize in articles in the following industries:
- Legal Marketing Guest Post Articles
- Financial Marketing Guest Post Articles
- Insurance Marketing Guest Post Articles
- Real Estate Marketing Guest Post Articles
- Non-Profit Marketing Guest Post Articles
- Healthcare Marketing Guest Post Articles
- Tech Marketing Guest Post Articles
- Web Design & Development Marketing Guest Post Articles
- Digital Marketing Guest Post Articles
- General Business Marketing Guest Post Articles
As you can see, we do accept articles across a very broad spectrum of industries. If you’re not sure whether or not your article is a fit for our platform, please feel free to reach out with a brief overview. Normally we’ll accept any relevant well written articles touching upon the above industries and popular sub-niches such as:
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing
- And much more…
Please make sure to follow all directions and submit your articles as a Microsoft Word document or Google Doc link using the form on our Contact Page.