HOUSTON, Texas (September XX, 2021) – Forbes reports there was nearly a 78% increase in e-commerce due to the pandemic. This has created massive growth in logistics and fulfillment demands that companies have throughout Texas. Adams Warehouse & Delivery is one company that has taken steps to help meet the increased growth in fulfillment services. They have expanded their team and are able to help more companies with a full range of warehouse, fulfillment, and delivery needs.
“We know that there is a lot of demand right now, so we took action,” explains Alfred Adams, owner of Adams Warehouse & Delivery. “We have grown our company and are ready to help companies with all of their logistics needs.”
The growth in particular fields following the pandemic have posed some challenges for logistics companies around the nation. This is one reason why Adams Warehouse & Delivery made meeting those needs a priority. Having helped companies with their warehouse and fulfillment needs in Houston and around Texas for over 45 years, they are no stranger to helping companies with the changing times.
Adams Warehouse & Delivery offers a full range of warehouse and fulfillment services, including:
- Warehousing that can meet the needs of every type of commodity, including food and general merchandise goods. This includes having weather resistant and temperature controlled space that is FDA approved.
- Fulfillment services in Houston and Dallas that include mail, product, literature, and more. Each step of the fulfillment process can be met.
- Logistics that help with supply chain management, regardless of the size of the order.
- Trucking services that include local delivery and interstate freight transport.
- Picking, packaging, and kitting services that are flexible and open to any size order.
- Cross dock distribution that ranges from basic services to the latest docking equipment.
“We are happy to be ready to help with all logistics and fulfillment needs in Houston,” added Adams. “This is what we excel in and by doing it we can help you excel in what you do.”
Adams Warehouse & Delivery is a family-owned and -operated company that has been providing logistics services since 1976. They can meet the needs of most companies in Texas, by offering 8 locations throughout the state, including in Houston and Dallas. In addition to offering safety and security, they provide 100,000 square feet of outdoor storage space, a 450,000-square-foot laydown yard, and 1 million square feet of dry storage space. For more information, visit their site at: https://www.adamsdist.com .
About Adams Warehouse & Delivery
Founded in 1976 by Alfred Adams, Adams Warehouse & Delivery offers eight locations throughout Texas. The company provides reliable full-service logistics, including flexible services, to help meet varied company needs. They provide all aspects of warehousing and delivery, including inventory tracking, security, picking, packing, kitting, and rush orders. For more information, visit their site at: https://www.adamsdist.com/
Forbes. Massive Growth: Challenges and Opportunities For Third-Party Logistics Post-Pandemic. https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesbusinessdevelopmentcouncil/2021/05/06/massive-growth-challenges-and-opportunities-for-third-party-logistics-post-pandemic/?sh=78be1b3b1688
Adams Warehouse and Delivery
3701 Yale Street